printable duplicants list is reset on loading

Gwido
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

During my last play, I have checked the printing pod, and see an interesting duplicant. But it would be to early to make it, so I just close the windows.

During another play, I decide to print it but ... my duplicants is no more in the list !! O_o

So I checked. And each time I load the game, the list of the printing pod is renewed.

It's surely good to reroll duplicants and find a good one but ... it's not nice when we have find a good one and planned to wait for printing it later. :-/

2 screens to show : from 2 successive loading of my saved game :

(as you can see behind, on the top left : same day, same hour ... but 3 new duplicants -_-

20181020164032_1.thumb.jpg.098d46189206a1a7065ecd32d9e8198f.jpg20181020164104_1.thumb.jpg.4bacdb9855df0ceb130827c4498199cb.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Start a game Wait for the printing pod to be ready check the duplicants save your game reload the game (no need to go back to the main menu) the list has changed

User Feedback

yes, this is definitely a thing... kindof exploity if you ask me, but also annoying. I had it happen earlier and I was upset because I always check and reject until i find one i like, then I leave it ready to print. It was gone after I had to reload.

Share this comment