Planter Box overfill

JahwsUF
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

The Planter Box continues to request fertilization material after it's been delivered, at least for Mealwood:

5bca6eb535140_mealwoodglitch.thumb.png.54fbfe63ed97ede24e535d64b389f377.png

I'm not sure if this affects any other combination.  Discovered within a new game under the most recent hotfix (290443), but note that I hadn't started a new game since the preview's beta finished until this one.

Steps to Reproduce
Plant Mealwood in a Planter Box; watch dupes continuously deliver more and more dirt to it.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

yea sucks that they say its not important we pretty much cant play anymore now -____-

We are aware of this issue and have it logged internally but either we do not have a fix ready yet or we are not planning on addressing the issue in the immediate future.

Share this comment

Yeah this started happening to me today too. Gonna have to wait to play till this bug is fixed. :( hopefully it's addressed soon.

Share this comment

Apparently broken with buildings which require resources. Farm tiles also having the same issue.

Edited by weswes

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Sorry about this one. We're working on getting a hotfix for this out ASAP.

Share this comment