Oxygen not included is not syncing with Steam Cloud

Obbnixilis
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I just bought the game, played for like 2 hours and quit. Now I came back to the game and Oxygen not included is not syncing with Steam Cloud. I can't play the game because when I open the game is it saying that can't sync and I can't load my savegame. WTF really?

Any solution for this? I was testing and all other games are able to sync properly, this is only happening with oxygen.

sysy.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Steps are look at the steam game screen and see that it is not sync. If you press to sync you recieve a failure message.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Looking at your attached Player.log your save file has been converted to a local colony at the following location. Could you check to see if the save files are there?

Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\save_files\Nixxx Bomba

If that's the case you should be able to ignore the error message Steam is showing you when you try to start the game.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Hello. I found out that the problem was the DLC. Since the game was not syncing properly, when I join the game and try to load my save, with the DLC on, it won't let me. And the buttons to convert to cloud or back was not working, I was pressing it and it was doing nothing. But the solution was: I closed the game, reopen it, turned the DLC off and then it worked and let me reload my old savegame.

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Glad that's all it was. I'll look into adding a tooltip explaining why it can't be loaded.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment