OutOfMemoryException

Psych
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hello!
I've got OutOfMemoryException every 4-5 tunes in the late game while save or autosave. It becomes very annoying.

Here it is:

OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory

System.IO.MemoryStream..ctor (System.Int32 capacity) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
(wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.MemoryStream..ctor(int)
SaveLoader.Save (System.String filename, System.Boolean isAutoSave, System.Boolean updateSavePointer) (at <1c58b1f98f5849baa9083bfd5185b144>:0)
Game+<DelayedSave>d__194.MoveNext () (at <1c58b1f98f5849baa9083bfd5185b144>:0)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at <b8388ffefd6046f8a7b4080349da72eb>:0)

Steps to Reproduce

You don't need to do something special. Just play and it will crash on save or autosave.

User Feedback

I know there are overlapping functions in this game. I was thinking about it. You can literally overload the game with things to do. especially when doing pipes and in large quantities... tracking temps and amounts and movement. I have had crashes for no reason and no log … so no idea why i reload and its fine for a while again and then bam die again. not all saves do this. I have gotten more efficient. 

Edited by vroque101
elaborated.

Share this comment

On 12/31/2020 at 2:54 AM, vroque101 said:

I know there are overlapping functions in this game. I was thinking about it. You can literally overload the game with things to do. especially when doing pipes and in large quantities... tracking temps and amounts and movement. I have had crashes for no reason and no log … so no idea why i reload and its fine for a while again and then bam die again. not all saves do this. I have gotten more efficient. 

Have to save and load game every 2 tunes. Stopped playing for a couple of weeks...

Do you mean I should deconstruct pipes an so on to make it playable again?

Share this comment