Outhouse out of order

MBQS
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

My and my girlfriend are playing on 2 separate computers, but we are playing the same seed: SNDST-A-279811419-0

For me at cycle 28 and for my girlfriend around cycle 25 our outhouses just became out of order, even though they did not need cleaning. Must be some seed error or something. There was full access to them and all tiles under them were fine.

We changed the priorities on them and it seemed OK after that.

Steps to Reproduce

Around cycle 25-28, we noticed the outhouses were "out of order" when our duplicants made a mess.

User Feedback

I also have this problem, however mine happened about cycle 52, and i have destroyed the outhouses, i have tried to force empty them, which there is not an option to force empty the outhouse after this bug occurs. i did just get my 5th duplicant, and this bug was not happening beforehand. the fix that worked for you seems to not have worked for me

image.thumb.png.658726a8248ff755f95f00f9463724c3.png

Edited by frappachino24

Share this comment

"Out of order" means it needs dupe interaction. It either needs emptying or refilling (in the picture above I think it needs refilling with dirt). I usually put my outhouses at priority 9 and have at least one dupe do high priority "tidying" jobs (highest priority on the "priorities" menu)

Share this comment