Opposite traits in world creation

Tofiel
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

image.png.33c73b4bd668957f78b6a73c1d8d3d70.pngimage.png.8a31b139694c561a059a6e854d6691f3.png

Steps to Reproduce
Random during world creation.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Its not a bug, metal poor means 80% of normal metal, and metal rich means 100% more than normal. These values can combine. Add the two together, and you get a 60% increase in the metal.

Default metal in ores is 500 kg, metal poor brings that down to 400kg, and metal rich doubles that, bringing the total to 800 kg per ore

EDIT: Same thing applies to Geoactive and geodormant traits. Active gives +4 geysers, and dormant gives -3 geysers, add them up, and you should get 1 more geyser than you normally would

Small boulders and large boulders mean both large and small boulders are scattered around the world

Edited by zippytez

Share this comment

5 hours ago, zippytez said:

Its not a bug, metal poor means 80% of normal metal, and metal rich means 100% more than normal. These values can combine. Add the two together, and you get a 60% increase in the metal.

Is this official or your assumption?

For me is total nonsense.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, FlavioHenrique said:

Is this official or your assumption?

For me is total nonsense.

Yes, this is official

Share this comment

Thank you for the info @zippytez, but is SakuraKoi a dev?

Reading his/her post, I'm assuming an expert user that can find good info from game (decompiling?) and noticed that some traits are not exclusive (as OP did here) but did not saw it as a bug.

I searched the forum and found at least 4 reports and none was confirmed/refuted by the devs.

I think I'll wait.

For me, there's no logic to inform that some asteroid is Geodormant and Geoactive. 

Share this comment