It is by now a well-known behavior that you can reroll what's shown in the printing pod by not selecting anything, saving and reloading the game.
What's unclear to me is if it's a bug or a feature:
- If it's a feature, it would make sense to have the reroll button that you have when starting a new game to be able to reroll duplicants and care package without the save/load gimmick.
- If it's a bug, the correct behavior would be to save what's shown in the printing pod in the save-game, so that the pod cannot be rerolled. This can be massively exploited to get "perfect" Dupes, and infinite amounts of any care package offered by the pod usingthis related bug:
Steps to Reproduce
- Wait for a care package
- Check what's offered on the printing pod
- Save the game
- Reload the save you just created
- Notice that the choices on the printing pod are not the same.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now