ok klei, seiously...

cereal510
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I have been posting about my game crashing at start for damn near a month now. No help, no direction, no nothing. I have uninstalled the game, reinstalled and it failed. uninstalled steam and oni, reinstalled both and it failed. went to a previous system restore point, uninstalled steam and oni, reinstalled both and it failed. today i lost it and i reinstalled windows to a fresh format drive, installed steam before i installed anything else, installed oni and it still doesnt work. 

guys, i love your stuff, but this is getting (pardon for cussing on public forums, but im mad) ******* ridiculous.

Steps to Reproduce

boot it

User Feedback

so today 1/3/21, ONI decided to work. I have no clue why. I did nothing. I also did nothing to cause the crash that lasted over a month. still not very happy how this whole thing went down.

Share this comment

I have this issue also, I am not willing to go to the steps you have. I have limited internet and could never do that. Husband is programmer and told me the issue is a programming error on the games part they are trying to write to a place that is filled ie 10 slots and that would be11. Simple issue that basic programming should fix. Just need them to fix it. Ugh so disappointed with this

Share this comment

Hi everyone,

It seems that this is an issue with certain AMD graphics drivers and this version of Unity. We're working with Unity to find a solution to this issue. We hope this will be resolved soon, thanks for all the information you've provided us in the various threads and crash reports!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment