[OI-234607] New Pressure Stats Balance Needed

Nekobi
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

I don't know if it was like that before, but the Algae Terrarium stop working above 1800g (I think) of gas pressure around it.

As the Carbon Dioxide can exceed this amount easily, I found myself stuck early with pools of Carbon Dioxide at 2500g pressure that I cannot get rid off.

Before the Oil Upgrade preview, I didn't had any problems with that. I also noticed that my Oxygen in my base is now at a pressure above 1800g, Oxygen comes from Electrolyzers and is distributed with normal Gas Vents, they overpressure above 2000g.

For the same reason, some of my Dupes get the "Popped Ear Drums" effect quite easily in my base, just by going into the Carbon Dioxide pool under my base.

Or am I supposed to control the air pressure with gas valves? But even with only Algae Electrolyzers I had the Carbon Dioxide high-pressure problem.

Steps to Reproduce
An Algae Terrarium in a slightly high-pressure area cease to work, but the pressure threshold is too close, even in natural areas it can build up quickly above the threshold. It makes impossible to get rid off Carbon Dioxide early in quite a lot of cases.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.