Objects fall from jumping interrupted duplicants - stick between or in tiles, not sweepable

The Plum Gate
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

EDIT: As of 234177 this was still happening, and I noticed that is it always occurring when a duplicant is carrying an object and they become interrupted when jumping. I have however noticed, that dupes seem to throw objects into a tile space now - so I'm guessing that this is being looked at or was reported already.

Occasionally I get food which drops and sticks inside floor tiles. I have to deconstruct the tile to retrieve the food.

Images suggest that it occured because the dupe was interrupted while jumping off the ladder onto the floor. Because the food was dropped during a state transition ( between two tiles, such as ladder to floor, etc ), it seems there was some sort of misalignment. I was only able to visually see the meal lice - mousing over the tiles didn't tell me that was what it was - the meal lice was fresh - I don't know how long it had been there.

20170905084501_1.jpg

20170905081801_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
interrupt a dupe mid leap with food in hand whilst between ladder and floor tile.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.