Not identify Washroom or Great Hall rooms

ChazIsidore
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Washroom is not identifies as such by game after loading in 283571.  Says there is a conflicting building, but it only has decor, plumbed Lavatories and Sink.

Great hall not identified correctly, now identified as Mess Hall.  Seems like it isn't identifying the Water Cooler as a recreation building.  

I tried save/load.  

20180828223633_1.jpg

20180828223038_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Build a room with a plumbed Lavatory and Sink that is the right size. Will not show as Washroom.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I have the same issue... the Great Hall detects a Water Cooler just fine, if it's more then 64 tiles big (so that it is not possible to detect as a Mess Hall).

Share this comment

Exactly the same issue (reported in a different thread) with great/mess hall and washroom/latrine. Plus a similar issue with barracks/bedroom, even if I place a single comfy bed and two pictures inside only, it still detects it as a "barracks" with a smaller morale bonus, rather than a "bedroom".

Share this comment