Nisbet Moves To Safety (FOREVER!)

DuckBoy
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Pending

I noticed one of my dupes was suddenly at 40% immunity.  I found Nisbet in the idle state in the North East slimelung fields.  I moved her back into my base manually.  Her status then read Moving To Safety, and she pathed right back to the slimelung fields.  I had her run across the map to the southern magma pits, she pathed back to the slimelung fields.  I assigned her a medbed, she healed up, and pathed back to the slimelung fields. 

Over 10 cycles or so, I occasionally found her at the west end airlocks, still attempting to move to safety, (not into slimelung fields, just out west), until she would put on her exosuit, realize she wasn't in danger, take off her exosuit, and fear for her life again, on repeat until I moved her back inside. 

Nisbet's description constantly read Moving To Safety (Something like... "this duplicant is getting out of here"?)

She was able to do tasks as normal, this seems to have only overridden her idle state. 

Issue disappeared upon saving and loading the save. 

Wish I had more...  Nisbet was a master miner, a narcoleptic, and wore a snazzy suit.  Her health was not full, maybe mid 90s, unclear if she ever tangled with a hatch. 

Base was safe enough for the other 39 dupes.  Had good amounts of oxygen all around, was generally on the hot side, maybe 50-60 degrees C.  I think she was the only one with a snazzy suit, but she was not the only narcoleptic. 

Steps to Reproduce
Just a long running base, my guess is that Nisbet believed the base was unsafe for some semi real reason and was pathing away from hot and cold areas. The slimelung fields and west end airlocks both led to temperate areas with oxygen. No idea why she felt more endangered than other dupes.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.