Natural metal tiles spawning on rocket platform

Shamlet masked
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

While playing I received the "entombed x6" message, this is what I found:

image.thumb.png.fe8e65dcbe4857e9a8a7b1d2b9e7aa98.png

seems like a layer of iron spawned at 800kg per tile. 

Steps to Reproduce

1. Build rocket platform (no rocket needed)

2. play the game

3. (i have no clue of how this happened..)

User Feedback

Due to a recent change with Rocket Platforms old saves will need to have their rocket platforms dug out. You should not encounter this issue after that.

• Like 1

Share this comment

In my game, even after I've dug out my platforms dupes will be unable to access them. Rebuilding the rockets did not help, essentially locking all of my dupes to their respective planets.

Untitled.thumb.png.f42f220c11320c151d2a666214556843.png

They will stand in front of the access forever.

Edited by isam2k

Share this comment

No Mods in use and I've attached the files below.

Note that I had to deselect crews on all my rockets and set them to crew only access in order to prevent my dupes from just standing in front of the doors all day.

The Enigma Delta.sav

Player.log

Edited by isam2k

Share this comment

I was not able to reproduce the issue with that save file, I might need one with the entombed platforms. Or are you able to reproduce the bug with this save?

Share this comment

Huh, reloading the game did not solve this issue. I've now closed out of the game (for the 3rd time) and it just started working again. However I've deployed a rocket to the devonna planet before and my dupe also was able to access the rocket once or twice before he would just be stuck in front of the doors again. I'll check if I can reproduce it again. This will only take a few minutes to test.

The Enigma Delta (bugged).sav

Yes it's still happening. The dupe is able to access the rocket 3 times before he's bugging out again.

Let me know if you need the save just prior to the bug happening, I'll make it so you just have to load it and it will happen on screen within seconds.

Edited by isam2k

Share this comment

15 minutes ago, isam2k said:

Let me know if you need the save just prior to the bug happening, I'll make it so you just have to load it and it will happen on screen within seconds.

That would be really handy to have. We also just updated the game with an animation bug fix which could be related.

Share this comment