Natural gas generator co2 output

Richard Cranium
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

item description says co2 output at minimum temperature or hotter if building is hotter
building temperature being lower than listed output makes co2 colder than item description lists

20200109175821_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
build natural gas generator, chill below listed minimum output, observe co2 output temperature

User Feedback

Tooltip hasn't been updated; the output is now at least the minimum, or the temperature of the input, not the building.

Share this comment

11 hours ago, psusi said:

Tooltip hasn't been updated; the output is now at least the minimum, or the temperature of the input, not the building.

bug

noun

\ ˈbəg

\

Definition of bug

(Entry 1 of 5)

1a : any of an order (Hemiptera and especially its suborder Heteroptera) of insects (such as an assassin bug or chinch bug) that have sucking mouthparts, forewings thickened at the base, and incomplete metamorphosis and are often economic pests

called also true bug

b : any of various small arthropods (such as a beetle or spider) resembling the true bugs
c : any of several insects (such as a head louse) commonly considered obnoxious
2 : an unexpected defect, fault, flaw, or imperfection <--- this right here, this is the point of posting here, you even called it this yet the devs wont acknowledge it as such when its literally a typo if what you said is correct

as a new player who hasnt followed the game since when ever they started, the only source of information i would like to see is what is in the game because in a problem solving game you can look at someone else's work and have it change how you play the game.
Maybe i have it wrong and this is a community problem solving single player game and i completely misunderstood the concept of this game and would be the reason not a single dev has accepted any of the bugs ive posted, at this point i wouldnt be surprised if the emoji troll post was acknowledged before a typo that leads to building around an outcome that you will never see because of a "typo"

Share this comment