My Bugs List

BlueLance
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

Right well as to be expected people are putting in lots of bug reports here at the moment, I am gonna just make one and add to it as time goes on, Multiple people have been posting the same bug so the devs will be spending more time looking at the same post over and over more or less.

Bug 1 - Graphical bug, Dupes can and will do the incorrect animation, Sleeping whilst doing something seems to be the most common, or pumping water when sleeping.

Bug 2 - Graphical bug, If a build is interrupted the sparking animation and noise (Sometimes) continues to play, usually fixed by reloading.

Bug 3 - Graphical/Balancing bug, Dupes are picking up 2000kcal and eating them per sitting, I am not sure if they are eating the 2000kcal or if the numbers are an error.

Bug 4 - Balancing, I am pretty sure that dupes are beathing out twice as much Co2 as in cycle 3 I had over 600g in a dozen tiles, someone else also mentioned it seems like they consume twice as much oxygen.

Bug 5 - Graphical Bug, Dupes can shoot bolts and paintballs out of their mouth with such speed they build and create masterpieces.

Bug 6 - Gameplay Bug, My water does not seem to break through any amount of tiles, some tiles show damage but it does not progress.

Bug 7 - Graphical Bug, Oxygen, Hydrogen, NaturalĀ Gas and Carbon Dioxide extremely faded in colour, I am not sure if this is because of them not being high pressure, I see oxygen pulsesĀ around my Algae Deoxidisers which are over 1.5kg.

Bug 8 - Gamplay Bug, Slicksters die in Petroleum but not in any other substance (Tested with Oil, Polluted Water, Tears, and Petroleum.

No other bugs on my side yet.

Steps to Reproduce
Play the game casually and many if not all of these will show up.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.