Multi recipe machines get stuck

Meep3003
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Multi recipe machines such as the electric grill, when queued with multiple recipes such as stuffed berry + pepper bread + fried mushroom + bbq, will after 30-60 minutes of playing become stuck even when 1 or 2 of the recipes could still be made.

Saving the game and reloading always fixes this issue.

Steps to Reproduce
Queue at least 4 recipes in the electric grill. Allow the materials for some of the recipes to run out, but not others. At some point no recipes will be made even though some could still be produced.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Having the same issue, I've went as far as to lock the dupe in the room with the grill and all available ingredients, sometimes I can get him to start cooking again by rebuilding the grill and setting the ingredients again manually but as soon as one recipe runs out of ingredients, even if they are replenished the whole operation shuts down, I unfortunately rebuilt base with having 1 grill in mind since we can que multiple but i've had to build a giant kitchen again until bug is fixed.

Share this comment