Multi Bugs

Nily
  • Known Issue

Hello. My English is not good :)

Problems, Bugs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--> When an object is first opened, the priority of an object. Turns out when I click on the second time :(

--> Door, airlock, mechanice Airlock is lying on its side. I am having this problem most of the time. :(

--> Usually 1 hour later, audio overlaps begin.

--> Sometimes graphical, color air and temperature faults happen.

-->  The game is crashing in the recording file I recorded myself. But there is no problem with automatic recording.

--> Switch power is not working properly

--> The water filter sometimes does not work properly. Sometimes it never works.

--> Duplicants sometimes have meaningless access problems in certain parts of the water, hanging out, not getting out.

--> There are missing, missing pufts. Losses.

--> There are endless blocks, dig. They are invisible.

--> Usually after an hour the duplicants may be invisible. Tips balloon active. :)

--> Although the road is open, sometimes duplicants do not find their way.

Steps to Reproduce
I experienced all during the first 1-2 hours during normal play. They were in total 227 cycles. I restarted my computer after 1 hour, due to slowing down

User Feedback

"--> Door, airlock, mechanice Airlock is lying on its side. I am having this problem most of the time. :( "

Yep, this happens everytime u switch the building material of the airlock before placing it!

Reproduce: Have 2 different metals, choose a door or airlock but switch the building material before placing the object.

Workaround: Press O two times after the material switch to manualy rotate the door, it will be placed as shown.

Share this comment