Missing Geysers :(

SkumL
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

hey Klei

hope u all had a nice holiday and a happy new year once agian sry for poor english and bad grammar

i have this problem that some of my geysers ar spawning way out in the Neutronium and that makes them not be there :( 

first time it happen

5e20c9f77ab0d_geyserprob3.thumb.jpg.ae637f1d8e8da423c9461cb62aa36dc6.jpg

second time it happen

5e20c9d809677_geyserprob1.thumb.jpg.56059578a8924dca4ebcb9163554300d.jpg

and i got a different geyser spawning on the same map but this time same tile just a little higher on the map

5e20c9f2e694d_geyserprob2.thumb.jpg.3f3c78f2dc589a7d310e4c31871efc0f.jpg

pls can u fix this ? every time i looki looki over that poor geysersless poop of Neutronium i cry a salty tear :'(

keep up the good work as always <3

Steps to Reproduce
start a new map, remove fog and then see if any geysers ar gone missing in Neutronium outer layers | start a new map and then do the magic of the debug mode . i have heard that some strong debug voodoo can remove the blackness of every asteroid in the universe!! never have i tried such powerful magic but thats what i have heard :D

User Feedback

Yeah, have this too. It is really annoying, as it can cost you one or several valuable geysers. It is a bug that has been in the game for a long time though.

Share this comment

its really game destroying. to me. its like the geysers ar the morther of challenges in this game and when i lose a geyser like that i cannot stop thinking abot all the problems/fun i would have had with this geyser.

with my relative poor understanding of programming maybe u could make a rule during the game spawning that make it impossible for the geysers to spawn closer than 10 tiles to the edge of the map.

Share this comment