Microbe Musher stops making Liceloafs despite idle dupes

NurdRage
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

After running my microbe musher for some time the dupes stop making more liceloafs despite ample resources and idle dupes.

I have 100000+ kcal of meal lice i'm converting into liceloafs. I have water setup right beside the microbe musher and i have 4 idle dupes just hanging around. When i assign a continuous task to make liceloafs the dupes at first start making some and after making say 50000 kcal they stop. The microbe musher says "Work Task Assigned" when i click on it and the prority is set to 9 but no dupes come. They stand around idle right in front of it but do nothing. Water is still working and meal lice are still available.

I'm currently working around the problem by periodically removing the liceloaf task and then reassigning it. In previous builds my dupes would continuously make liceloafs without stopping. This time they stop. This has happened in multiple games now so i don't think it's just a bugged map.

Interestingly enough, when i save and reload the map. The Microbe Musher works again and the dupes go at it. But after awhile they stop again. 

Steps to Reproduce
have plenty of meal lice (i had 100000+ kcal), idle dupes and water available. Set Microbe musher task to make meal lice continuously and wait. eventually they'll stop.

User Feedback

I have the same issue, however I have noticed that the same issue arises using the electric grill while making Sleet Wheat Muffins. I have had between 40-60k Meal Lice, and >125, and decreasing, Sleet Wheat.

Share this comment