Meteors sometimes go through bunker objects.

lunazone
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

I noticed that some meteors are passing straight through bunker objects.

A while ago the glass was pressed against the bunker doors and I noticed the glass breaking randomly so I moved it down one layer, a few cycles later I saw the regolith lying on the glass so it seems obvious that it's passing through.

20180725002904_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Create some bunker objects and wait for meteors to strike. I really wish I knew the exact cause, I'm really not sure.

User Feedback

UPDATE: I found a similar glitch, this tile suddenly lost all collision and is letting gasses flow through it. When I try to move a Duplicant on top of it, it says it's unreachable. 

20180725010242_1.jpg

20180725010451_1.jpg

Edited by gary9996
accidentally posted the same image twice.

Share this comment

Second update: You can see here that the explosion of a meteor went through the bunker door and broke the glass.

20180725162459_1.jpg

Share this comment

Regolith appearing through objects should be fixed as of the most recent hotfix. The destruction of the tile is weird though, I'll take a look. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Regolith appearing through objects should be fixed as of the most recent hotfix. The destruction of the tile is weird though, I'll take a look. Thanks!

Seems like they are taking pressure damage

20180725191054_1.jpg

Share this comment

I am also effected by this bug (build 284634). The glass just under my bunker doors keeps getting damaged. I think it is mostly the iron meteors that do it.
Anyone know a way to work a round this when building a solar farm? I plan on opening and closing the bunker doors to clear the regolith.

Share this comment