Making a mess!

harveydaniez
  • Pending

Duplicates will "make a mess" creating contaminated liquid all over the place. While on ladders is the worst. They have under 10% stress levels, lavatories are in range and functioning. At first I thought it was part of one duplicates stress tendency "irritable bowel" but read that it only applies once stress is at 100%. Adding that it affected all other duplicates which had no reasonable factor to make a mess.

Steps to Reproduce
Normally playing game. No other applications open. Second save.

User Feedback

If you can post a save I can check if there is any disfunction in your lavatory system, try building some outhouses in the meanwhile.

Your save is in C:\Users\<Your user>\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\save_files

Share this comment

I see this is a while after the original post but currently I'm on automation beta and observe the same issue as the original report.

From the image you can see the "Mess" is happening in front of many seemingly well working lavatories which is pretty annoying. Many other dupes make a mess for no apparent reason while I have many outhouses and lavatories all over the place.

Attached is my save file.

Regards

Rat's Nest.sav

MakingMess.png

Share this comment