MAJOR BUG - how to break cosmic update

PlayingDead
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

If you demolish a background tile (tempshift plate), it doesn't matter the location on the map, you will open a hole to outer space. I built then removed tempshift plates in my crude oil reservoir, I looked away, then when I came back, the oil was gone and there was only vacuum. I did a second test on a water reservoir and got the same result. In both cases, I was way bellow the "space" line, deep underground, close to the lava. The background graphics remain the same. You don't actually know that you've hit outer space until you lost a bunch of resources.

Steps to Reproduce
Build then demolish a tempshift plate. You might have to use the demolish tool and set it to "background buildings".

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I can confirm this. I've just deconstruct several tempshift plates inside my base, and my whole colony suffocated to death because of vacumn.

Share this comment

I can confirm this. I've just deconstruct several tempshift plates inside my base, and my whole colony suffocated to death because of vacumn.

Share this comment

Share this comment

Share this comment