Low FPS since the merge update

MATOSCH83
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Since the merge update my game has low fps. I have terra asteroid, iam 700+ cycle and only colonized the original asteroid (havent done on the others anything). I get when the game is paused 50 pfs maybe 60, 40 fps speed1 and to fastest speed maybe 20 fps.

Systematic Pit.png

DxDiag.txt Systematic Pit.sav

Steps to Reproduce

jsut playing normally.

User Feedback

So the overall FPS drop after merge update happens to people with SO! too. Not only to people with base game (no dlc owned or installed).

Edited by ALCRD

Share this comment

yeah i just startet a new game. I startet with 120 fps and now on cycle 40+ with 6 dupes iam at 55 - 65 FPS on fastest speed. i had far more befor the update. Hopefully they find the problem.

Share this comment

this is my new asteroid, cycle 119 and from 130 fps down to maybe 30 to 40 fps and barely any use in my systems resources. there is a screenshot where you can see my cpu and gpu usage is below 30% while and zoomout in the map i get maybe almost 30fps.

ONI bild 1 low fps+systemstatus.jpg

Radioactive Facility.png

output_log.txt Player.log Player-prev.log DxDiag.txt Radioactive Facility.sav

I accidently posted the bug in the vanilla game, can a mod please push it to spacedout? i would do it if i could but cant do it.

here another screenshot without any mods and i closed my browser that used a lot of ram. i had between 40 and 50 fps and it is still going down.

ONI bild 2 low fps+systemstatus+nomods.jpg

Share this comment