Liquid pump pumping in but not out. Liquid destroyed

Radje
  • Pending

So I'm not able to 100% reproduce this bug and cannot guarantee this is the only reason it happens, but it seems that sometimes when loading a save file the pump stops outputting the liquid it is sucking up.

In the picture below you can see there is some contaminated water left (there are also multiple lines outputting it into the tank) and the pump is running (sucking animation and lack of error stating not in liquid, plus the contaminated water level isn't rising) but the pump does not output anything. Resulting in all of the contaminated water being pumped up to just disappear.

ONI Liquid Pump Bug.jpg

This can be fixed by rebuilding the pump, only reconnecting the pipe didn't always fix it for me.

Is the save file I tested with

Steps to Reproduce
Saving the game when the pump works. For me, 7 out of 10 times loading this same save file resulted in the pump not outputting the contaminated water anymore.

User Feedback

Tried rebuilding both the pump and pipe, as mentioned in the post, only rebuilding the pump was 100% effective.

Share this comment

So after making the bug report, I figured why not see if it is the same case for the gas pump. And sadly it is:

ONI Gas Pump Bug1.jpgONI Gas Pump Bug2.jpg

Pump is running in hydrogen ranging from 600-800gs, hydrogen is going away, but pump does not output anything. Nor does the energizer connected to the pipe work.

(Talking about the middle pump, the rest is there for a later setup).

Share this comment