Liquid pipe thermo sensor does not update its logic state

AsFarAsICanTell
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

After the solar swamped update 1 of my liquid thermo sensors stopped to update its logic state, I can force it to upload if I clic on it, but, when monitoring, it does not work properly.

Oni2.thumb.png.4d5d4e29ab73f27009c5f6e09f366c62.png

We can see in the image above that even when the temperature is 26.5 C and the sensor should send green only if the temperature is below 16 C, it does not update no matter how much time pass.

I have other 2 thermo liquid sensores that work fine, is just this one. I tried to deconstruct and construct it again and change its temperature value but did not fix the problem. That sensor was working fine before updating.

Here's an image of my pipe system, we can see that the sensor is letting the salt water to bypass my temperature restriction. The other 2 thermo sensores are working with clean water and polluted water.

Oni4.thumb.png.5ad4e1dc095c5500b300bc56d83f3d50.png

Steps to Reproduce

I was not able to reproduce in a new save file. So I try to upload my save file.

User Feedback

I don't think a pipe sensor at the end of a bridge works correctly. It could work for some time but most of the time it doesn't. The output could work better than the input of the bridge (the input could stay empty most of the time if the pipe is constantly running) but it still fails.

Share this comment