Liguid Shutoff "Disabled by Automation Grid"

japejape
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I´m not 100% sure how to use these automations yet. I need to explain why this don´t work and how to "repair" it.

image.thumb.png.7ef4083eef74f8d1ddfe2c5865558439.png

Steps to Reproduce
Just playing the game.

User Feedback

you need an On switch somewhere

the shut off controlls the pipe, and receives signal, the pump supplies the pipe but also receives signal, you need something that sends an On signal attached to the line to turn them on.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Why do you need the valve there ? If the pump is working - the water will flow. If it's not working - it will flow until there's no more water. How would a valve stopping the water flow help you?

Do you have many water sources and want to switch between them? Then you can use a valve to merge the 2 sources - put a normal valve and connect both inputs to the input of the valve - that way they both merge at the valve and come out as 1 stream of water.

Another idea - put a liquid valve instead and control how much water flows out manually(i.e. a dupe will come if he's in a good mood and change the setting). Then you can set for example to use only 5l of the water. Again I am not sure why you would need this.

Share this comment