Lavatories suddenly not accepting water

auryon42
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Pending

The lavatories (and possibly other water fueled things) suddenly stop taking in water, even though they are properly supplied. They have worked up until this point and nothing has changed with their pipes, but the pipe right at the intake says "Empty Pipe". I have tried deconstructing and rebuilding all the components around the lavatory, nothing helps.

The first two images show the system (except for top left lavatory, which has already mysteriously stopped) working, and the pipe layout (which I know is messy). The second two images show the bottom right lavatory has stopped filling with water, despite the pipe layout not changing whatsoever. At least three dupes have used each lavatory between the first and second set of images.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Player.log

No Sickness Cycle 5 Cycle 37.sav

Steps to Reproduce
It seems to happen randomly on it's own. Playing a "No Sickness" custom game, noticed it around Cycle 36.

User Feedback

I forgot to add, the water is being pulled from a reservoir, and the waste is being dumped into a separate reservoir.

Share this comment

First, try to save/load the game. There are multiple issues with the game's piping system recently that get remedied by save/load.

Second, don't draw drain pipes through building outputs. When a dupe uses sink/lavatory in the upper floor, its output blocks the sink/lavatory in the bottom floor while the polluted water is traveling over its output. That may get a dupe expelled from the toilet before he did his business and may even make him pass the sink with germs still on him.

• Like 1

Share this comment