Laboratory not a lab with light source AND unpowered light source (Plus small graphical bug).

KNum_5
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I have built a laboratory successfully. I have 2 science tables and a source of light. The laboratory room is voided if an unpowered light source is added, despite the laboratory having another powered light source. (The reason for the dead bulb in the lab, was because I made a Blinker Circuit.) This does not seem like intentional game design.

I have also added photos for a small graphical bug. When Ellie was using the Ice-E fan, her arms were pink for no explainable reason.

Anyway, just doing my due justice. The game is still 12/10 for me. I don't know how many worlds I have created and thrived in now.

OxygenNotIncluded_boLnNIAvju.png

OxygenNotIncluded_3iFsQsKUvF.png

OxygenNotIncluded_mSmpRXF2iN.png

OxygenNotIncluded_q9dI5y39YE.png

Steps to Reproduce

To reproduce, simply build a laboratory, then build an unpowered light source in the room.

To reproduce the graphical glitch, just have a duplicant use the Ice-E fan. In my scenario, Ellie was the one using the fan, wearing standard cloths.

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.