Korean Language

PAD21094551
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Every time I start the game, it's always in Korean language even though I changed it to English the last time I played. I didn't install any language mods !!! It doesn't affect my gameplay but it's annoying because I have to restart the game whenever I want to play in English.

Steps to Reproduce

I opened the game 

User Feedback

Your kplayerprefs.yaml indicates your selected language is set to Korean, if it's not being updated this could mean your system is preventing the game from changing the file.  This might be from OneDrive or Controlled Folder Access issues, see our troubleshooting guide.

You can safely delete kplayerprefs.yaml and it should fix the language issue, but if you notice further issues try experimenting with OneDrive settings.

• Like 1

Share this comment

i deleted kplayerprefs.yaml and it deleted my save ? I restored that file and it's still gone :))

I found my local save's location but how can i import that ?

there is an option "local saves" below the "Access your save files using the options below" and i clicked it but not thing happened ??

Share this comment

Deleting kplayerprefs.yaml is safe, did the game create a new kplayerprefs file when you started it? It's possible that the most recent save above the "New Game" button isn't visible because the kplayerprefs isn't being created but your save file can still be accessed with the "Load Game" button.

Definitely make a backup of your OxygenNotIncluded folder with your save files before continuing. 

Where are your save files located? It looks like it's stored in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded but that's unexpected, it should be either in your Documents or OneDrive folder. Do you have a Klei/OxygenNotIncluded folder in OneDrive or Documents?

Many games create files in Documents (or OneDrive), have you noticed any issues with other games?

Share this comment

There are 2 paths in my PC

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\save_files ( this is where I saved my recent game )

and 

C:\Users\Admin\OneDrive\Tài liệu\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\save_files ( this is where I used to hold when I played crack )

and the problem is the game in stream is using the second path. how can I change the game using my first path?

Share this comment

It's difficult to troubleshoot this issue because it's specific to your configuration. Here are some ideas you can try in no particular order. Remember to make a backup of those folders.

• Start from scratch. Uninstall the game and move/remove the two OxygenNotIncluded folders. Make sure the folder in steamapps is actually removed. Then reinstall the game.
  • Exclude the OxygenNotIncluded folder from OneDrive. Instructions here.
  • Check to see if the location of your documents folder is correct. Here's an article with some details.
    • The game uses your documents folder path to determine where it stores the Klei/OxygenNotIncluded folder. Windows tells the game which folder to use.
  • Like 1

Share this comment