Jobs Drop-down menus behaving erratically since Quality of Life upgrade

TaeganRiles
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Since the Quality of Life Mk.1 Upgrade, I've been having trouble opening the dropdown lists in Job Assignments which has made assigning duplicants to jobs very frustrating.

When I click on the drop-down arrows in the Job Assignments screen it plays the "click" sound that indicates a click was registered but the drop-down menu does not open.  I have had to rapidly mash the left click button 5 or 6 times before the menu starts opening and closing as expected.

Problem may or  may not be reproducable; while this problem is happening on my computer it is not happening on my partner's computer.

(Addendum: this bug is also affecting the drop-down lists on the Schedule Editor.)

(Addendum 2: I've found that by clicking and holding until the sound cue ends allows me to reliably open the dropdown menus.)

Steps to Reproduce
Open the Jobs menu and try to assign a duplicant to a job.

User Feedback

Correction: Problem has now been observed with other applications.  Not a bug in Oxygen Not Included.

The problem was caused by configuration software installed for my trackball.  Removing this software resolved the problem.

Issue resolved.  Please close.

Share this comment