Job mastery bonuses not stacking/applying

spoilt
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I've Assigned multiple dupes to learn gofer/courier then groundskeeper/plumber to get the strength bonuses, according to the job training descriptions I should be getting a permanent +8 to strength on every dupe who has mastered all 4 jobs. Selecting the dupe and looking at their resume it will show all the jobs mastered and +2 strength from all 4 jobs yet when you switch to their skills screen on all of the dupes I have tried this with, they only get the strength bonus from gofer/courier. I always started with gofer->courier->groundskeeper->plumber. Don't know if it will happen if I start with groundskeeper/plumber first.

Steps to Reproduce
Have a dupe master gofer/courier/groundskeeper/plumber, they only get strength bonus from 2/4 jobs
  • Like 1

User Feedback

This has been a bug for a while. I hope they resolve the issue soon.

The groundskeeper job somehow show up as gofer for the skill total. So when you actually get gofer, the duplicate entry gets dropped, leaving you with only one buff instead of two.  

I haven’t really explored plumber and courier, but it sounds like a similar situation.

• Sad 2

Share this comment

Well it does the same thing no matter which jobs you start with. the strength bonuses just do not stack. Is this intentional or what?

Share this comment