Issue with Manual Airlock

Spydor
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

My dublicants seem to get stuck at Manual Airlocks. They finish the task given behind the door but the dublicant sprite is still stuck at the door. When another dublicant comes around they get unstuck, but it uses a lot of time.

Steps to Reproduce

I am not quite sure why it happens but it happens with multiple doors. I just gave a dig task just behind the door and that seems to stuck them.

User Feedback

This is still happening in 474321. The clearest example in my game was with a small, walled off section to store my food in with carbon dioxide. This in turn was additionally blocked off with a manual airlock. Very often dupes seemed to reset their own animation as well as the manual airlock's. It did not look as if the duplicant always managed to, invisibly to me, finish their task of picking up/dropping off food. Very often it simply looked like they were idling in front of the door.

Share this comment

I have this same problem with mechanized airlocks too. A lot of the time dupes just stand in front of them like they are waiting to open, and there is a huge delay before the finally open. In some cases the door never opens and dupes just pick up another task.

Share this comment