Invalid sweeper destination

Exgeniar
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Can't Reproduce

AutoSweeper will attempt to put slime from a conveyor receptacle into a farm, that's pending a mushroom spore, then cause a crash.  

Attached game saved

The Radical Spacecamp.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Load the game sav Copy setting from bottom row of farm, and paste to top row of farm the game will crash. Reload. disable the autosweeper Copy setting from bottom row of farm, and paste to top row of farm the game will not crash.

User Feedback

Hi @Exgeniar,

I don't see a sweeper or spore farm in that save file (The Radical Spacecamp Cycle 75) ... are you sure you attached the right version of the file?

Share this comment

Uhh don't have access to my computer right now. I'm confident the repro is the following (I work as a Game QA)

1. Fill a conveyor receptacle with slimes
  2. Have an autosweeper within range and farms near by.
  3. Set the farms to plant Mushroom Spores
  4. You should notice the Autosweeper would load the farms with slime before the mushroom is planted and cause the game to crash.

Edited by Exgeniar

Share this comment

I haven't been able to reproduce a crash with a simple test set up, but it's possible the crash was a result of this issue:

which has been fixed with the latest hotfix.

Sweeper was holding on to things if a delivery was interrupted and would deliver whatever was left over to the next destination. Unexpected consequences would certainly arise. 

If you continue to see this crash in the latest update, let us know!

Share this comment