Incapacitated dupe stuck on ladder?

silentsnack
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Got a weird one here, I had a dupe get incapacitated except he glitched out and got stuck in place on a ladder.

The first image shows right after loading the save, it properly shows that he's dying1.thumb.png.42e073225c1a68aaf00ccba9a559a843.png

Second image shows one frame of the weird glitched flailing animation loop he's stuck in where he can't tell if he's incapacitated or climbing or drowning or burning to death. Every frame it switches to a different animation which looks even more ridiculous than this game usually is.

2.thumb.png.a02f4118777e42849b8cb811fd9aa2e2.png

After a few reloads I managed to save him by using Red Alert and !! priority to deconstruct the wall of the water tank and the bottom 2 ladder sections, at the cost of flooding my base with scalding hot water.  On the plus side, everyone got a good strength workout from the cleanup.

Unfathomable Hole.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Get a dupe incapacitated while they're climbing a ladder, sick, suffocating, and scalding?? Also it may be relevant that the bottom ladder was being deconstructed before he got incapacitated and fell down there.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.