Ice appears in the sealed space

0sunset0
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

存档为五行星存档,我建造了一个密封空间用于养殖捕草,但该房间中总是隔一段时间就出现冰或盐冰将捕草掩埋,并且质量有时高达上万克.....这肯定不是小人搬过去的,该bug总是在切换星球视图时发生,并且我地表的一个蒸汽机上覆盖的液体老是跑到旁边卫星上

The archive is a five-planet archive. I built a sealed space for breeding and catching grass, but there is always ice or salt ice in the room to bury the grass after a period of time, and the quality is sometimes as high as 10000 grams This must not have been moved by villains. The bug always occurs when switching the planet view,And the liquid on a steam engine on my surface always runs to the nearby satellite

20230308134430_1.jpg

20230308145016_1.jpg

20230308145025_1.jpg

20230308150204_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

大概是切换星球时,有些液体会移动位置导致bug,存档见附件

Probably when switching planets, some liquids will move and cause bugs,See attachment for archiving

地洞.png

地洞.sav

User Feedback

似乎是因为mod bigger camera zoom out,关闭之后就没有这种情况了,问题已解决

It seems that it is because of the mod bigger camera zoom out. After the shutdown, there is no such situation. The problem has been solved

Share this comment

看起来我下结论太早了,关闭mod之后过了一百周期又出现了此bug......看起来不是mod的问题

It seems that my conclusion is too early. After closing mod, this bug appears again after a hundred cycles It doesn't seem to be a problem with mod............A bug that is not very serious but annoying

Share this comment

I can't read all, but, are you sure this ice don't come from the liquid pipe we can see  just above the ground ? ;)

The temperature in the room seems to be very low. So there must be some liquid that freeze after entering the room.

Moving the liquid pipe in the insulated tiles should solved your issue. (if possible)

Share this comment