I Cannot Start The Game

Kototzu
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

I cannot start the game at all; when I start that game I get a "Developer Console" bug that stops the game from working, I really wanna try out the new update and this is preventing me from playing the game. Clicking "Clear" or "Close" does not do anything and will freeze my game making "ALT + F4" the only option.

I have tried reinstalling the game multiple times making sure the game is completely deleted and installing it again, also tried to change the path where the game would be installed but nothing has worked and I still get this bug.

Development Console BUG.JPG

Steps to Reproduce
When I logged in to steam; steam wanted me to re install ONI again even though the game was already installed

User Feedback

I am having the same issue, I have also tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, I noticed this morning they had a small update after the main one for the latest update, my game was working fine before this update.

Share this comment

Also if you could please upload this file: C:\Users\Nemmrod\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\kplayerprefs.yaml.

Share this comment

You should be able to fix your issue if you delete that file but if you could please upload it beforehand so I could take a look and see what went wrong.

Share this comment