Hydrogen temperature jumping all over the negative °C scale when it should definitely not

SakuraKoi
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Long Story short, while trying to melt an ice biome and cooling water, I saw that instead of melting, the ice got colder instead and it turns out that it must have been the hydrogen which may very well reach -226.7°C (or not, hover shows another number) in a split second just before jumping to expected -20°C in a few steps... and back again. Reloading the save I want to show still (so screenshot below), it shows -100.2°C so I have absolutely no idea what is going on. If it is now graphical, technical or both. By no means that temperature should be achieved.

Screenshot:

20181003170706_1.thumb.jpg.7ad008e8bdd9f9ef9b300bc0ce4f597e.jpg

Save: CrazyHydrogen.sav

Please do not tell me that this time it is again caused by magma being in the bottom right corner when I already replaced it with Abyssalite!

Steps to Reproduce
All I can guess is that maybe the built is at fault, from being isolated with the exception of one block (and generally being tight), Abyssalite Insulated Pipes&Gold Radiant Pipes filled with PWater... I really can only ask you to load the save and observe.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.