Help! The Black Hole ate my game

Micapn
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Days ago, when I tried to start my game, steam started to upload something, then I opened the game and it got a error and returned to initial settings, I couldn't open my colony and I lost all my progress the error was Help! the black hole ate my game , I tried everything, uninstalled all the mods, reinstalled the game, and nothing, I did some research on forum and saw other also got the same problem, but I couldn't find a solution, so I was thinking it was only about the update and I had bad lucky, then I decided to start a new base, the problem is, today when I was opening it again, steam started to update something again, and then I lost everything again, It's possible only start a new one, but now I don't know what to do, since it will keeping happening over and over again! Could someone help me? This is my favorite game ever :-(

DxDiag.txt

output_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

I read all things related to this, reinstalled and tried everything possible, I have no idea what causes this, I just opened the pc as usual and steam started to upload, after that it happened.

User Feedback