Hanging Pot Claims Invalid Build Location

jujubomber
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Pending

A few instances I've noticed Hanging Pots won't be built if the location you initially picked to place them wouldn't initially be accessible, but this didn't happen all the time. It wasn't until I built a room with a mixed ceiling type that I believe I narrowed down the specific instance that my duplicants would refuse to build the Hanging Pot: the tile the pot is being placed under is an Airflow tile. I'm not sure if the same thing happens with mesh tiles as well since I haven't built a room plan involving them interacting with a Hanging Pot.

I should also mention that they're still able to build the pot under an Airflow Tile, but I have to first cancel the initial order before they realize there is actually a ceiling.

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 6.02.48 PM.png

Minor Inconveniences Cycle 389.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Pause game Plan out a new room in one of the following locations: a) in the air, requiring a Ladder or Fire Pole to access b) underground, requiring the duplicants to dig out the needed space Plan the ceiling with at least one Airflow Tile Must use Hanging Pot under an Airflow Tile Resume game and watch the dupes do their thing
  • Like 1

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.