Glitch with dupes trying to endlessly load fridge with food

selereth
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

After a while the fridge will stop working properly, as in dupes will be able to unload food but will not be able to reload the fridge with food. This results in them endlessly trying to fill the fridge even though the fridge doesn't actually fill. Reloading fixes the issue.

Steps to Reproduce
Play the game for a while with a powered fridge in the base, it should stop filling after a while, with dupes glitching out and trying to fill the fridge with the filling animation endlessly looping (this only occurs on occasion, what will happen more often is the dupes simply performing the refill animation without actually filling the fridge.

User Feedback

I also had this problem. I can probably provide a save file where the fridge starts to glitch out eventually.

selereth, did you use multiple fridges in your game, with different priorities and contents, or just one big fridge?

Share this comment

On 3/19/2018 at 4:24 AM, ankurra said:

I also had this problem. I can probably provide a save file where the fridge starts to glitch out eventually.

selereth, did you use multiple fridges in your game, with different priorities and contents, or just one big fridge?

Just one fridge, priority 7. The ration boxes work fine.

Share this comment