Getting steel and diamond form the solo Spacefarer Nosecone

The Mechanic
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I build it from 200 copper then i deconstruct it, and i got 2800kg steal and 400kg diamond!

sounds like a good deal to me

also the game chrashes when you try to deconstruct the  solo Spacefarer Nosecone  while haveing buildings into it

Steps to Reproduce

i dont know that that means

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Would like to add that even if all the things were taken out of the solo spacefaring nosecone, if you have even a tiny bit of liquid or gas, the deconstruct breaks the game.. A black hole will swallow your game.. I haven't succeeded in deconstructing the nosecone so I'm not sure what resources it gives back after a deconstruct.

Share this comment

Both Spacefarer module and solo nosecone drop steal and diamond when deconstructed, the amount is the same. Game will crash if you are viewing inside ether module when it is deconstructed and will also crash if finished buildings are still in there module. (I have been able to complete a deconstruction if all the building where deconstructed and I view inside the module before the deconstruction order was finished.)

Share this comment

I had buildings on the inside when deconstructing and no error ocurred, I also got everything back BUT did still get the extra steel 2400 kg and diamond 400kg.

Edited by sergiogyoz1

Share this comment

Deconstructing also kept crashing my game, but I was able to deconstruct it by "replacing the module with another module". This instantly dropped all the "free" steel and diamonds for me without crashing the game.

I was also able to get "free" steel by replacing the walls inside the space capsule with planter boxes.

Share this comment