General Bugs I Saw

cheesybutler95
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

Ok, so when i hit around day 35, a lot of bugs started to occur, probably because of the lag and lack of development, but i thought i should list them anyway.

Snoring-the graphics for these started to pop up around everywhere, and they didnt impede on anything, just wierd

"Action Guns"-Started to turn into red blocks instead of the guns when used

Water-Started to "freak out". not really sure how to describe it, but it kinda went everywhere. There was a lot of water where there shouldnt have been, and it started to fly in the air as if trying to attach to a block in the air(when there was none)

General lag-game just started to slow down, i dont know if it is just my computer, but it happened

Fail to perform tasks-it semmed that the lag of later gameplay affected the people, but not the time, so they would always be eating, or trying to breathe, or getting to a temp-safe place

Temperature-everything started to overheat all at once, when nothing had changed in the area, and it started to break. It was fine, and then *poof* overheat damage. this also affected the colony, and i think they started to be to cold ant too hot at the same time.

Again, i dont know how much of this is the game or my computer being dumb, but i thought i should put it out there.

Steps to Reproduce
Get later in the game, get a large base area, use most of your water, have mostly vomiting colonists, stress=high, lots of jobs, varying or conflicting prioritized actions, very little decor, little to no working algae pile things, plenty of food, lots of sight around the map.

User Feedback

For future reference please make one report per bug so the devs can better track each one.

The game has memory leaks so if you play for a while it will start to lag and have problems, usually restarting the game helps. For the overheating, mouse over the thing thats overheating and look at the gas temperature. When the gas heats up after playing a while it will cause everything to overheat. If you have pockets of gas with low mass, those will heat up very fast and cause things to overheat faster. Also CO2 is very very bad for heat.

Edited by AlexRou

Share this comment