Gas Switch - Locked on 1st choice

JayW
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Initial use of a Gas switch on a gas pipe accepts the selected gas only to channel but all subsequent gas switches will not change to any alternate selected gas despite allowing you to make the selection on the left of screen on right it still displays the initial gas selected on the first switch and will only channel that gas (verified by a Hydrogen generator that despite trying to filter Hydrogen only it kept sending the wrong gas (Polluted Oxygen as selected on my first switch on a different pipe).

Checked through all "known issues", searched for "Gas Switch" in the known and reported bugs forums and could see nothing of this listed,

Steps to Reproduce
Establish a Gas line with pump and vent and add a gas switch to the line, select Polluted Oxygen as the filtered gas. Build a second pipeline of the same setup but this time try and filter out Hydrogen, it will allow you to highlight on the left but the gas listed on right of screen and actually filtered stays the same as the first swithch.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

We need to bump this thread so the devs will see it.  My base is completely hamstrung without an electrolyzer system as I am out of algae and don't have time to invest in a new system.  I am having so much fun with this game, but I can't play any more until this issue is fixed.

Share this comment

Yeah I am getting this as well. First gas filter I made I set to Chlorine, now every subsequent gas filter I make is stuck on Chlorine as it shows in the tool tip.

I've tried relaunching the game but doesn't change anything. No matter what is selected in the UI, the tooltip, and the filter, only filter Chlorine.

pCf5AHC.jpg

Share this comment