Gas filter not working, mixed outputs

Officer Joe
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending
I saw another post describing this situation, but it lacked details and pictures, so I am posting this in the hopes a dev will see it.

In an electrolyzer setup, I have oxygen and helium in the same room. The 2 filters on the top are set to filter out helium, but nothing is filtered. The 1 filter on the bottom is set to filter out oxygen, but it jams and nothing enters or exits it. I have built the same setup multiple times in different ways, but it has the same results every timeĀ :steamfacepalm:

*edit*
The bottom filter has no power wires set up, I accidentally deleted those a moment ago, but even with power it had the exact same results.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/961964348758769313/C65BFC0F70B294D533AD4A203965CFA1FF31F9DE/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/961964348758769152/C6E2F3C08617E047F01A458CD111F79E09FDBE15/
Last editedĀ 

457140_screenshots_20180624104616_1.jpg

457140_screenshots_20180624104605_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
1: Build closed room with electrolyzer and everything else seen in the picture. 2: Supply power and let it run

User Feedback

Hello @Officer Joe, this not a bug but lack of information ingame. In filter buildings, there is 3 IO. White is input, you're doing right thing in there. Orange is filtered output, so if you select oxygen it will come out from orange output. Green is output of any other element that isn't your selection. So there will be one pipe going in and two pipe going out.

• Like 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, abud said:

Hello @Officer Joe, this not a bug but lack of information ingame. In filter buildings, there is 3 IO. White is input, you're doing right thing in there. Orange is filtered output, so if you select oxygen it will come out from orange output. Green is output of any other element that isn't your selection. So there will be one pipe going in and two pipe going out.

Actually, I figured out what the true issue was. I was being very smart and completely mixed up the words "hydrogen" and "helium", and set the filters to helium. If somebody could delete this thread, I'd appreciate it (I don't know how to)

Share this comment