Game won't start on Mac OS X

RuThSp
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: OSX Pending

The Game won't start. 

The log output is the following:

o path[0] = '/Users/username/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed'

Mono config path = '/Users/username/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded.app/Contents/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'

PlayerConnection initialized from /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded.app/Contents/Resources/Data (debug = 0)

PlayerConnection initialized network socket : 0.0.0.0 55428

Multi-casting "[IP] 192.168.1.100 [Port] 55428 [Flags] 2 [Guid] 1990578934 [EditorId] 3539258706 [Version] 1048832 [Id] OSXPlayer(usernames-imac.home) [Debug] 0 [PackageName] OSXPlayer [ProjectName] Oxygen Not Included" to [225.0.0.222:54997]...

Started listening to [0.0.0.0:55428]

PlayerConnection already initialized - listening to [0.0.0.0:55428]

After a while Mac OS reports a Crash: Sigbart

Help appreciated!

PS: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log is not even overwritten by the Game so i provided the ~/Library/Logs/Klei/OxygenNotIncluded/Player.log

Steps to Reproduce

Start the game on public_testing branch on mac os 10.15

User Feedback

Hello, same issue here.

Whenever i try so tstart the game using the public_testing branch i get this error :

image.png.2b2d8adede86e95c2175e24770362c2b.png

I tried to "check game integrity" through Steam, doesn't work.

As for RuThSp, ~/Library/Logs/Unity/player.log seem untouched, and i can't find any ~/Library/Logs/Klei/OxygenNotIncluded/Player.log file.

Share this comment