Game won't launch

jasonnnnnn
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

I have just purchased the game today and it won't launch ever since. When I launch the game through Steam, I can only get a black screen with the music playing. My computer is running fine as I can ALT+TAB and navigate to other things. I am running Windows 10 64bit and my computer's config is well above the minimum requirement. I have tried reinstalling the C++ runtime, reinstalling and updating my graphic card driver, reinstalling the game as well as Steam, disabling my antivirus, and running the game as administrator. I have also tried forcing the game to run by the independent display card and the integrated one, but the result is the same. I am afraid that I would need to get a refund from Steam if I cannot get any solution here. 

The log files are attached. Thank you.

Steps to Reproduce
Opening the game in steam

User Feedback

So, this is really weird.... 

Despite that I still cannot play the game in my PC, I can play it when I use my Mac to stream the game hosted on my PC by Steam in-house streaming, while my PC is just showing a black screen even when I am playing on my Mac. 

Share this comment

7 hours ago, Cheerio said:

Could you please try updating your graphics driver?

I have already done that...

and I find out that I CAN "play" the game actually in my pc, which when I randomly click my mouse, I can hear the sound effect of the buttons. It is only for unknown reason that the screen can't show anything...

Share this comment