Game stops at startup

MoKuS
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

So I just installed the game in my laptop. The game crashes at startup. A windows open with the message that the game stop working. Please find the requested filed in attachment.

DxDiag.txt output_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

So, I am back in the game after a while. I installed it on my laptop which has the minimum requirement. Graphics and audio drivers are up to date. The game however crashes at startup. A window opens with the message that the game stop working. Any help would be appreciated.

DxDiag.txt output_log.txt crash.dmp

User Feedback

From the errors in your logs, and the specs listed there, i fear i have to tell you, you dont meet the minimum specs. 

It requires, at least a Intel HD 4600 GPU. Yours is a Nvidia 310M, which is based on the 200-series chips, and way inferior to the required minimum specs. This results in the vast amount of errors in your log file. The graphics-chip just cant handle what is expected from it. 

And while its a (really old) laptop, there is no way to make your way around this, i´m sorry.

Take friendly advise from me, and either get another computer for this game, or ask for a refund. You may meet the minimum requirements beside the graphics-unit, but with that old CPU (made ~2010) a low power model, and only 4GB of RAM, you wont enjoy this game for long i promise you. 

I dont like it to be the messenger of bad news, but now you know what you´re dealing with. Again, i´m sorry, because ONI ist a really great game.

Share this comment

Thank you very much for your input. I will be out of my town for a while and won't have access to my desktop so I have to deal with my old laptop.

Share this comment