Game Runs, but Screen stuck on Loading

Aragem
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

This doesn't happen everytime, but sometimes when I reach cycle 30 through 50, when I resume the game, it'll go to the Loading screen with the smiling Dupe and stay there.  With my headphones on, I can hear the game itself running.  I can move the mouse over objects and hear the blips and can click icons, but I can't see anything.  All I see is the Loading screen.  I don't know what to do to resolve this without having to lose all my progress and start over with a new world.  

Steps to Reproduce
I start the game and click resume. I've tried earlier saves and SOMETIMES it'll let me load them normally.

User Feedback

I'm not alt-tab while it's loading.  I hope someone can help me because this is a game breaking for me if I can't continue where I left off later in the game. 

Share this comment

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still no go.  Keeps leaving me on the Loading screen while I can hear the game running in the background.  Is there a setting I need to change on my computer or the game?  

Share this comment

I'm going to start over today.  I'll try to have each play session be able ten cycles so I can pay attention to when the problem starts.  I'll also be sure to save often.  

Share this comment