Game never starts...

Thorman
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

so i launch oni through steam and nothing happens after 10 minutes... go to task manager and boom there it is in the background processes. when i look for a log in the appdata/LocalLow there is no klei folder so there is no log... the weird thing is that before the expressive upgrade it worked perfectly!

things i tried:

launching through exe

launching as administrator

verifying integrity

moving to different drive

uninstalling and reinstalling

reinstalling steam

and almost everything short of reinstalling windows

and it still doesn't work... i made a bug report the day the testing came out and when i reverted back to cosmic upgrade it worked... it has really been upsetting to me because the devs have yet to reply to my post so i went on discord and talked to someone and they told me to make another! so that is what i am doing

i really want to play this game again, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

DxDiag.txt

Steps to Reproduce
launch oni, then check task manager

User Feedback

The logs have moved location because we upgraded Unity. Could you please check this folder to see if there is a log file

%appdata%\..\locallow\klei\Oxygen Not Included

• Sad 1

Share this comment

there is nothing there. there is no klei in the locallow folder

here is a photo of my locallow folderCapture.thumb.PNG.c6f3b0d0d5e61bfb80a1947d22c335a7.PNG

Share this comment

Could you please check to see if you have a time zone set on your clock? There are a couple of players who mentioned this fixing their issues with ONI and some other games since the Unity upgrade.

Share this comment

i changed it in windows 10 settings to manual and it didn't work... then i changed it back to automatic and it still didn't work... also still no log

Share this comment

Yes I am using kaspersky but adding an exception or even fully exiting it doesn’t do anything

Share this comment