Game loads fine, but when I create a world it says it is at 100% and the screen goes black.

gameslayer404
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

The game loads up fine, the start screen saying this is in early access and the menu. I click on create new world and it starts to generate one, it goes to 100% and then the screen turns black. The shortcut also had something wrong with it and I deleted it and installed a new one. I also verified the files and for a second the duplicate screen showed.

Steps to Reproduce
Just start a new world and it turns black

User Feedback

Okay, it has loaded but it doesn't show the characters... Or maybe it will I have only done it once and it might load them but yeah.

Share this comment

Okay nevermind what I had said. It will not load and I believe it is due to my graphics card, as a little notification comes up saying my graphics card has shutdown and has been successfully recovered or something like that, it goes by too fast. My cpu is an intel core 2 duo with 8 gigabytes of ram and a nvidia geforce gt 730 graphics card.

Edited by gameslayer404
I was going to add a screenshot it having the notification pop up but I can't take a screenshot of the game and it is also starting to crash while just browsing the internet

Share this comment